The International Journal of Management and Applied Research (IJMAR) is a peer-reviewed open access journal welcoming the submission of research papers reporting on applied research in business, management and entrepreneurship in international contexts.
IJMAR publishes a broad spectrum of articles contributing to the latest business and management theory and practice. The journal aims at a quite efficient turnaround in the reviewing process. The editor’s response takes up to two days, while the blind review by two independent reviewers takes up to two weeks.
Examples of topics which illustrate the scope of the journal are provided below.
- Contemporary innovative practices
- Business development
- Financial markets and management accounting
- Organisational behaviour
- Human resource management
- Information and knowledge management
- Organisational development
- Operations and supply chain management
- Entrepreneurship and small business management
- Marketing and brand management
- Sustainability, eco-developments and environmental management
- Regional development studies and rural innovations
- Education and technology in education management